The students may arrive one day earlier to the commencement of the course and latest on the day of commencement of the course. And leave latest one day after the completion of the course. Students arriving prior and departing after the stipulated days would have to pay for those number of days for accommodation and food or make their own arrangements.
BY AIR - Jolly Grant airport at Dehradun is the nearest airport to Rishikesh which is approximately 20 kilometres away. Popular carriers like Air India, Spice Jet and Indigo often have daily flights from New Delhi. Apart from Delhi, there is a flight from Lucknow to Dehradun as well. Once you reach at the airport, you can opt for regular taxi or bus service which is easily available from Dehradun to Rishikesh. The second nearest international airport for Rishikesh is in New Delhi which is well-connected with different cities across the globe.
BY BUS - Being a popular tourist destination, Rishikesh has a good network of buses connecting it with important places such as Haridwar, Dehradun and New Delhi. Buses depart in the morning and late evening from the Kashmere Gate ISBT, New Delhi for Rishikesh every day. You can choose from a regular, deluxe or a luxurious coach.
SELF DRIVE/TAXI - Driving up to Rishikesh is worth considering, as it is connected to other cities via the National Highway 58, which is in a good condition for most of the year. The short stretch of hilly terrain may be a little rutted, but tourists prefer to take a taxi or drive up to Rishikesh. The drive from Delhi to Rishikesh would take approximately 6 to 7 hours.
Please feel free to contact us to know the right fare for the type of convenance you are booking.
Students need to make an advance payment while registering for a course. This can be done via our paymnet link provided. Registration session would be held on the day of arrival a day prior to the course. All students must make the balance payment of the course immediately on arrival by CASH or if card with 4% tax included. Please note that no request for deferred payment would be entertained. Full fee once paid will not be refunded but can be adjusted towards future courses.
Single accommodation with attached bathroom and balcony would be provided to students. Please keep your room secure under lock and key. The Ashram would not be held responsible for loss of any of your valuables. We recommend that you bring your personal locks.
- The Ashram management have all rights to decide and change, anytime (before or in-between the course begins), the venue and accommodation for the course as well as daily schedule and food items according to the best availability and climatic condition of the place.
- Students are expected to conducted themselves according to the rules of the school, namely, keeping up with school’s meal timings, abstaining from use of alcohol or any form of drugs, not damaging any equipment in the room or in the school, etc.
- During the class the students are expected to pay attention to the acharyas and not disturb the class.
- All students are expected to co-operate in the smooth conduct and completion of the course. Anybody found disturbing other students in or out of the class, spoiling the general atmosphere of the course and found not adhering to the rules and regulations will be terminated from the course without refund the course fee or a part thereof.
- On completion of the course a certificate from Yoga Alliance, USA would be issued to the students.
It is compulsory for the students to attend all the classes. Exceptions would be in case of illness, etc. for which the students have to take prior permission for the acharyas to absent themselves from the class. A minimum of 99% attendance is required to be eligible to receive the certificate.