1. Do I need prior experience?
Fresh students are welcome to join as long physically fit and healthy and able to dedicate time and effort to all the yoga practices
2. After completion, would I be able to teach anywhere?
Upon completion, you will be awarded Yoga Alliance the USA certification recognized worldwide, so you can teach anywhere, but after all, experience and teaching skills are most important.
3. Is the certification recognized?
4. What is the benefit of the course?
You will learn and live a healthy way of lifestyle.
5. Who can join?
Anyone is physically healthy and fit even minor diseases. Age between 18 – 60 years old. Fresh candidates are welcome for 100 hours and 200 hours. As for 300 hours, students should have completed 200 hours earlier in order to complete 500 hours in total.
6. Do I need to clear my examination for the certification?
7. Are teachers qualified?
All teachers are well experienced in this field with many years of teaching.
8. What is the certification?
Yoga Alliance USA is recognized internationally for RYT200, RYT500.
9. What is the class size?
Capacity 12 students only, in order to give special attention to students.
10. When is the best month for Yoga Training?
Oct to April
1. What are Accommodation facilities?
Accommodation with attached bathAccommodation, hot water, and woolen blanket provided. Toiletries are your own. Towel provided depending on the hotel facilities.
2. What about food?
We provide Indian Vegetarian Food or Vegan.
1. Deposit 300$ pay in advance for booking the seat.
2. Balance payment to be paid on arrival by PayPal, transfer wise, or Credit Card.
3. The fees paid are NOT refundable but transferable or postpone to a future date within one-year validity.
1. What is the arrival and departure time?
Arrival preferably to Dehradun Airport one day earlier will be notified thru Whatsapp and departure on the last of the course.
2. How to reach Rishikesh?
BY AIR - Jolly Grant airport at Dehradun is the nearest airport to Rishikesh which is approximately 20 kilometres away. Popular carriers like Air India, Spice Jet and Indigo often have daily flights from New Delhi. Apart from Delhi, there is a flight from Lucknow to Dehradun as well. Once you reach at the airport, you can opt for regular taxi or bus service which is easily available from Dehradun to Rishikesh. The second nearest international airport for Rishikesh is in New Delhi which is well-connected with different cities across the globe.
BY BUS - Being a popular tourist destination, Rishikesh has a good network of buses connecting it with important places such as Haridwar, Dehradun and New Delhi. Buses depart in the morning and late evening from the Kashmere Gate ISBT, New Delhi for Rishikesh every day. You can choose from a regular, deluxe or a luxurious coach.
3. SELF DRIVE/TAXI - Driving up to Rishikesh is worth considering, as it is connected to other cities via the National Highway 58, which is in a good condition for most of the year. The short stretch of hilly terrain may be a little rutted, but tourists prefer to take a taxi or drive up to Rishikesh. The drive from Delhi to Rishikesh would take approximately 6 to 7 hours.
4. Please feel free to contact us to know the right fare for the type of conveyances you are booking.
3. DO you provide pick-up or drop-in services?We provide FREE pick-up from Dehradun Airport and drop-in provided but at your own cost.
5. Do I need a visa to India?Yes you need visa. You can apply e-visa online or thru your embassy.
1. During Dec, Jan, Feb very cold with a lot of sunshine. At night you will need a warm jacket.
2. Mar, April, Oct and Nov is the pleasant month for yoga and tour.
3. May and June is too hot
4. July and August is monsoon
1. Bring your own medication from your country.
2. Hospital and pharmacy available nearby. We can arrange transportation, and any medical costs and transport costs are on your own.
3. Consume school provided food. The school will be responsible for any food poisoning caused by outside eateries.
4. No streets food.
1. Fresh clean cooked food.
2. Using mobile not allowed in Yoga Hall and during having meals.
3. Wifi provided 24 hours
4. Provided filtered water and hot water.
5. Students may ask about special diets for specific reasons.
6. Yoga mat, blocks, etc provided
7. Accommodation only 25 nights, extra stay chargeable.
1. There are many restaurants nearby serving multiple cuisines.
2. Many groceries are nearby in the neighborhood and within walking distance (providing international goods and daily needs)
3. Bank nearby for ATM services.
4. Medical stores
5. Bike renting
1. Parmath Niketan Ashram
2. Beatle Ashram
3. Neer Gaddu Waterfall
4. Mountain trekking
5. River Ganges nearby
6. Vashista Cave
8. Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula within walking distance
Out of respect of Yoga culture please bring proper dress like:
Loose blouse and T-shirt with short sleeves and Long trousers only
Short pant, camisole, or bra type/tank top NOT allowed in yoga class and in the Ashram for ladies
One set of formal dresses in WHITE especially long loose trousers and long sleeves or short blouse /shirt for purposes of ceremonies, Ashram or temple visiting, etc
Other personnel things:
Toilet tissue if necessary
Reusable Water bottle
Personal medication eg ....paracetamol, flu, etc
Personal cup or mug
Hat or cap
Warm Shawl for meditation, Shavasana, or walking
One passport size photo
Balance payment in cash dollars, Euros, or Rupees acceptable
Please bring the exact amount of CASH only
Credit Card payment chargeable with 18% GST tax + 4% bank
We assure - you will bring back home new knowledges, memorable and enjoyable experience with you.
"Job fills your pocket... Adventures fill your Soul...!"