The students may arrive one day earlier to the commencement of the course and latest on the day of commencement of the course. And leave latest one day after the completion of the course. Students arriving prior and departing after the stipulated days would have to pay for those number of days for accommodation and food or make their own arrangements.
BY AIR - Jolly Grant airport at Dehradun is the nearest airport to Rishikesh which is approximately 20 kilometres away. Popular carriers like Air India, Spice Jet and Indigo often have daily flights from New Delhi. Apart from Delhi, there is a flight from Lucknow to Dehradun as well. Once you reach at the airport, you can opt for regular taxi or bus service which is easily available from Dehradun to Rishikesh. The second nearest international airport for Rishikesh is in New Delhi which is well-connected with different cities across the globe.
BY BUS - Being a popular tourist destination, Rishikesh has a good network of buses connecting it with important places such as Haridwar, Dehradun and New Delhi. Buses depart in the morning and late evening from the Kashmere Gate ISBT, New Delhi for Rishikesh every day. You can choose from a regular, deluxe or a luxurious coach.
SELF DRIVE/TAXI - Driving up to Rishikesh is worth considering, as it is connected to other cities via the National Highway 58, which is in a good condition for most of the year. The short stretch of hilly terrain may be a little rutted, but tourists prefer to take a taxi or drive up to Rishikesh. The drive from Delhi to Rishikesh would take approximately 6 to 7 hours.
Please feel free to contact us to know the right fare for the type of convenance you are booking.
Students need to make an advance payment while registering for a course. This can be done via our paymnet link provided. Registration session would be held on the day of arrival a day prior to the course. All students must make the balance payment of the course immediately on arrival by CASH or if card with 4% tax included. Please note that no request for deferred payment would be entertained. Full fee once paid will not be refunded but can be adjusted towards future courses.
Single accommodation with attached bathAccommodation and balcony would be provided to students. Please keep your Accommodation secure under lock and key. The School would not be held responsible for loss of any of your valuables. We recommend that you bring your personal locks.
- The School management have all rights to decide and change, anytime (before or in-between the course begins), the venue and accommodation for the course as well as daily schedule and food items according to the best availability and climatic condition of the place.
- Students are expected to conducted themselves according to the rules of the school, namely, keeping up with school’s meal timings, abstaining from use of alcohol or any form of drugs, not damaging any equipment in the Accommodation or in the school, etc.
- During the class the students are expected to pay attention to the acharyas and not disturb the class.
- All students are expected to co-operate in the smooth conduct and completion of the course. Anybody found disturbing other students in or out of the class, spoiling the general atmosphere of the course and found not adhering to the rules and regulations will be terminated from the course without refund the course fee or a part thereof.
- On completion of the course a certificate from Yoga Alliance, USA would be issued to the students.
It is compulsory for the students to attend all the classes. Exceptions would be in case of illness, etc. for which the students have to take prior permission for the acharyas to absent themselves from the class. A minimum of 99% attendance is required to be eligible to receive the certificate.
*Please read all the RULES & REGULATIONS carefully.
1)The total fees should be paid during registration upon arrival by filling up the application from before the commencement date of the course by CASH or PayPal transfer (including tax)
2)All fees paid are non-refundable or non-transferable in any situation that students wish to withdraw their course or quit. Alternatively, they are allowed to carry forward their course to following month.
3) Students are required to submit their passport photocopy and passport size photographed to Om Shanti Om Yoga Ashram for the process of Yoga Alliance US certificate application.
4) The duration of the course is as referred to their course levels such as 100 hours (14 Days), 200 hours (25 Days), 300 hours (33 Days) or 500 hours (60 Days).
5) During the 3rd week of the course students will be assignment test and in the last week of the course, will be given written test as well as practical test.
6) On the last day, a closing ceremony pooja will be performed to Lord Ganesha and certificates will be forwarded to the students with Prasad
7) Students should attend all classes such Pranayama, Meditation. Ayurveda, Anatomy or Philosophy.
8)Students should not commit to any other activities of the course.
9)In case, any confusion related to the lesson in Hindu Mantra, Philosophy and culture, our knowledgeable and friendly teachers are willing to assist you.
10) The TTC schedule will be given before the commencement of the training and 8 hours of learning session allocated per day for all subjects (except Sunday for retreat).
11) Students should be punctual to the class and give full attendance without fail unless if such unavoidable cases occur.
12) Students are only qualified to receive the Yoga Alliance US certificate if they complete the required hours of course successfully and pass their test with satisfactory marks.
13) Students should obey and follow the respective qualified teachers teaching and instruction for every subject appointed by Om Shanti Om Yoga Ashram without any obligations.
14) Students should not consume non-vegetarian food, alcohol and tobacco during the course and hang around till late nights. Students should back to Accommodation by 9:00pm.
15) Our Yoga school will not take any responsibility for any sort of injuries happened to the students due to yoga asana practice in or outside the school during or after the course.